Spring 2017 Internship
Denise Bibro Fine Art
(New York, NY)
Denise Bibro Fine Art is searching for a highly motivated, organized individual to work as an intern with our team. Denise Bibro Fine Art is a contemporary art gallery in the heart of Chelsea.
The internship will start in February through May.
Required Hours: 10-20 hours per week
- Assist Manager and Director with daily tasks
- Update the website, Facebook and Twitter pages
- There will be a large amount of data entry, experience with ArtSystems is a huge plus
- Answer phone calls when needed
- We are looking for an organized, approachable, amicable person
- You must be proactive, able to take on tasks on your own or with little guidance
- Candidate for undergraduate or graduate degree required
- Interest in Contemporary Art (and relevant degree if possible)
- You must be comfortable opening, closing and manning the gallery space when we exhibit in art fairs or if we go on studio visits
School credit will be arranged for the semester.
We are a small team. This position would provide the qualified intern with a well-rounded experience in a variety of areas of the gallery world.
Please send your cover letter and resume in attachments to email@example.com, ATTN: Lindsay
No phone calls please.
Gallery Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 11AM to 6PM