ART FROM THE BOROS VII
It’s that time of the year again- Denise Bibro Fine Art announces Art From The Boros VII.
From numerous submissions and studio visits, diverse artists were selected to participate in this annual group show highlighting talent found within New York City’s five boroughs for the past 6 years.
Art From the Boros VII exemplifies the eclectic artistic community of New York City, showing a varied range of genres of art and mediums. The mission of the exhibition is to seek and find the pulse of talent in the city that is often overlooked and underexposed. The primary purpose of the exhibition is to bring untapped and underexposed talent in all of the 5 boroughs of New York to the public’s attention. After visiting all the finalists’ studios, a selection of the most talented of the group will be featured in a group exhibition at Denise Bibro Fine Art. Two artists will be chosen to have a special exhibition of their work.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, July 1, 2019
Accepting all mediums
1. No primary gallery representation
2. Live and work in any of the 5 boroughs
3. $45 entry fee
– Please pay via paypal email@example.com. Include your first and last name
– Or make a check payable to Denise Bibro Fine Art and send to 529 West 20 Street, 4W, New York, NY 10011
– Please email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: ART FROM THE BOROS VII, FIRST NAME, LAST NAME
* Fill out application form (LINK BELOW)
* A maximum of 10 hi-res images including: title, date, size, medium, and price
* State whether you paid via paypal or sending a check
* CV (if applicable)
-Entry deadline is Monday, July 1, 2019.
Jurying will be on going through the submission period. From the applications a selected group will be chosen and studio visits will take place throughout the entry process. From the studio visits, a second and final group will be chosen to exhibit.
July 1, 2019: Final Receipt of Entries. No late entries will be accepted.
DBFA Internship 2019
Denise Bibro Fine Art is searching year round for a highly motivated, organized individual to work as an intern with our team. We are a contemporary art gallery in the heart of Chelsea. This opportunity is good for a student and/or someone who is looking for experience in a gallery.
Required Hours: 10-20 hours per week
– Assist Manager and Director with daily tasks
– Update the website, Facebook and Instagram pages
– There will be a large amount of data entry, experience with ArtSystems is a huge plus
– Answer phone calls when needed
– We are looking for an organized, approachable, amicable person
– You must be proactive, able to take on tasks on your own or with little guidance
– Candidate for undergraduate or graduate degree required
– Interest in Contemporary Art (and relevant degree if possible)
– You must be comfortable opening, closing and manning the gallery space when the Director is exhibiting at art fairs or away on studio visits
School credit will be arranged for the semester.
We are a small team and this position would provide the qualified intern with a well-rounded experience in a variety of areas of the gallery world.
Gallery Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 10am – 6pm
Please email us at email@example.com.