DBFA Internship 2020
Denise Bibro Fine Art is searching year round for a highly motivated, organized individual to work as an intern with our team. We are a contemporary art gallery in the heart of Chelsea. This opportunity is good for a student and/or someone who is looking for experience in a gallery.
Required Hours: 10-20 hours per week
– Assist Manager and Director with daily tasks
– Update the website, Facebook and Instagram pages
– There will be a large amount of data entry, experience with ArtSystems is a huge plus
– Answer phone calls when needed
– We are looking for an organized, approachable, amicable person
– You must be proactive, able to take on tasks on your own or with little guidance
– Candidate for undergraduate or graduate degree required
– Interest in Contemporary Art (and relevant degree if possible)
– You must be comfortable opening, closing and manning the gallery space when the Director is exhibiting at art fairs or away on studio visits
School credit will be arranged for the semester.
We are a small team and this position would provide the qualified intern with a well-rounded experience in a variety of areas of the gallery world.
Gallery Hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 10am – 6pm
Please email us at email@example.com.